Update 2/2

This week, I took time to set a true outline to my work.  This has been a very positive experience for me as far as me getting the major flow of the story squared away.  I was a bit lost at first as far as formatting and those kinds of things go, but what I decided to do was create a 5 scene description.  Basically, I am showcasing what the 5 major parts of the story are.  Admittedly, I did not include all of the details and elements of each scene, as I do not want to feel blocked in or attached to these things as I create moving forward.  With all of research done and creating a really good template for me to start with, I feel like I am ready to begin attacking this work and creating my story from the ground up.  I look forward to continuing this work in class tonight and hearing from my fellow thesis writers to hear about their progress.  It is always inspiring and makes me want to continue with my momentum (the best I can).